Message From DC, Bandarban Hill District
Welcome from Bandarban Hill District Administration. "Digital Bangladesh" is the motto of the present government's day-changing charter "Vision-2021". Hon'ble Prime Minister of the Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina has expressed her determination to build "Digital Bangladesh" to realize the dream of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman to build a golden Bangladesh. The main theme of Digital Bangladesh is to make Bangladesh a middle income country and to build an information technology dependent Bangladesh. Digital Bangladesh will be a happy, prosperous, educated, inequality, corruption, poverty and hunger free Bangladesh whose main driving force is digital technology.
Terms & Condition
2.He/She shall not go anywhere other than the stated location during travelling this district for the sake of security purpose. Nevertheless, he/she shall take police escort while travelling to non-permitted area, subject to getting permission from the concerned police station, as it may deem necessary.
3.He/She shall always be accompanied by the appointed tour guide during travelling to the stated location.
4. He/She shall never stay in the residence of any local people during travel.
5. He/She must refrain himself/herself from travelling to the ethnic minority inhibited area without any prior permission from the concerned authority.
6. He/She shall confine his/her all activities including travel within the permitted area.
7. Neither shall he/she attend or arrange any meeting nor donate therein without prior permission of the local administration.
8. It is highly expected that he/she be respectful enough to the local culture and heritage.
9. They are required to inform law-enforcing agency for any kind of assistance, if needed, before he/she travel to the stated location.
10. His/Her return to the hotel he/she booked, before the dusk, shall be ensured.
List of Tour Guide/ Manager of Industry
|3||Rasedul Hasan Khanemail@example.com|
|5||Mr. Jemlian Bawmfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Mr. Anwar Hossen (Arif)||email@example.com|
|7||Mr. Ali Al Rahatfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||Mofizul Islam Mamunemail@example.com|
|9||Md. Zakir Hossainfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||Md. Ismail Hossain (Sumon)||email@example.com|
|13||Abul Kalam Azadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Tourist Visited (Till ToDate)
|SL||Country||No Of Tourist|
|43||United Arab Emirates||2|
1What should I do to visit Bandarban?
You have to take permission from Bandarban District Administration/ Ministry of Home Affairs/ Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2 How to take permission?
You have to apply to the Deputy Commissioner, Bandarban Hill District/ Ministry of Home Affairs/ Ministry of Foreign Affairs following some procedure.
3What are the required documents?
(1) Passport Scan Copy. (2) Visa Scan Copy. (3) Hotel Reservation Copy.
4 In one permission what is the maximum time I can stay?
Its upon the rational judgment of District Administration. You can stay here maximum two months at stretch. But you can increase your stay applying again.
5 Who can not apply?
Citizen of Israel.